Skip to main content

Some Clever And Sentimental Verses For Your Valentine

Some Clever And Sentimental Verses For Your Valentine
  • Darling, Love is a mystery! And so is the reason you put empty cereal boxes back into the cupboard.
  • Sugar Dumpling, No that outfit does not make you look fat. Nothing could make you look fat. Now don't ask me again.
  • To My Very Fit Spouse, I promise I'll go the extra mile in our relationship if you will just go the extra foot. That's all it would take for you to carry your dirty dishes from the sink to the dishwasher.
  • My Fashionably Late Love, You look fine. The house looks fine. Now could we GO ALREADY?
  • Beloved, From this Valentines Day forward, I promise to stop talking when you're reading the newspaper--if you'll stop reading it at the dinner table.
  • To My Big, Strong Husband, If anyone is tough enough to lift his dirty clothes off the floor and toss them into the hamper, it should be you.
  • Gorgeous, You look STUNNING in everything you wear. Why on earth would you need MORE CLOTHES?
  • Cuddle Bug, I promise to stop elbowing you in the ribs when you snore--if you promise to stop snoring.
  • Oh Baby, You are HOT! But I'm FREEZING. Touch that thermostat again and you're getting the cold shoulder.
  • Cool Valentine! No, I don't think it's chilly in here. But I do think you look sexy in wool.
  • Sweetie Pie! We make such a cute couple. I bet we'd look great in a duplex!
  • My Altruistic Valentine, I love your generous spirit. I just wish you'd stop giving away MY stuff.
  • My Sentimental Valentine, It's so cute how you get attached to your belongings. But shouldn't you give your old clothes to someone who could actually fit into them.
  • Dearest, You make me gloriously happy--some of the time.
  • To My Favorite Traveling Companion, How I value your wisdom and support--except when I'm driving!
  • To My Companion on Life's Highway, Of course I think you're a good driver. And with a little coaching, you could be a GREAT driver.
  • My Cute Little Couch Potato, I could sit and gaze at you cuddled up in front of the television all day. But one of us has to do the laundry.
  • Happy Valentines Day Honey! Yes, it does always fall on the 14th Feb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson In Life

T hank you for teaching M e the most valuable lessons in L ife: How to L ove and be L oved. Happy Valentine’s Day…